Hello! Welcome to Netty's Kitchen! 



My love for food has led me on an amazing journey dating back to my high school years. Enrolled in a broadcast journalism course, I quickly became acquainted with the digital equipment assigned to us. I knew from then, that this would be the beginning of an amazing journey. Woman vs. Food. Soon enough, I began filming my interest in the culinary arts, I wanted to immerse myself in the culture and love of all things food. In this video, created my senior year, I interviewed my fellow classmate, who was a self-proclaimed up-and-coming baking businesswoman, and yes, I even had the pleasure of sampling her delectable delights! Enjoy!


My Nigerian (Igbo) mother has been one of my main motivators in exploring my passion for food.

I hope with this blog that I will ignite a passion, or at least an interest in the culinary arts. And by the way, I wish I looked this good while cooking! Bon Appetit! 


Comments

Popular Posts